Tuesday, November 14, 2006

She caught his eye as she walked by him. How could he not notice her in that all-too-skimpy swimsuit? Actually, you could hardly even call it a swimsuit. The top barely covered her firm breasts. The bottom did not leave much to the imagination.

He watched her walk away. His eyes fixed on her tight ass; an ass that was bronzed from many hours spent in the summer sun. Man, how he'd love to feel that ass riding his cock.

She knew he was watching. She could feel his eyes all over her; she could feel him lusting after her. And, she was lusting after him too. She loved the way he looked laying back in that lounge chair. She loved the way the moonlight shined down on him and illuminated his muscular chest and broad shoulders. And how could she not love the way his ab muscles rippled his stomach. She knew she could have him if she wanted him. And she did want him. But, a little teasing was in order.

He watched her gently step into the pool. He watched her long, slender leg break the surface of the water and disappear. She had great legs. He'd love to feel them wrapped around his shoulders as he thrust deep into her. He watched as she dipped under the water and came back up. She flipped her hair back and threw him a knowing glance. She knew he was enjoying it.

He watched her swim a few laps. He loved watching her very sexy body move through the water. He began to feel a tightening in his shorts. The more she swam, the more the tightness increased. And the more he lusted after her.

She knew he was still watching her. She knew that from the moment she entered the pool area that he had not taken his eyes off of her. Now, she would give him a real show.

Slowly she stood up. She glanced around to make sure there were no more prying eyes about. She reached behind her and untied her top and slid it off. Then she brought her legs up and took off her bottom. She could tell by the bulge in his shorts that he wanted to fuck her.

"I just love the way the water feels against my skin.", she said. "I love feeling all the bubbles rushing over my body. It feels like hundreds of tongues licking me from head to toe."

She ran her hands over her body.

"Won't you join me for a swim?"

He didn't need a second invitation. He stood up and made his way to the pool. He was about to get in when he heard her say;

"Naughty boy! Here I am all naked and wet...and you want to get in with your trunks on? Silly boy."

He smiled at her and slid off his trunks. She watched as the shorts slid down past his dick. She was surprised to she how hard he was already. She loved knowing that she had that effect on him.

"Hmmmm...I see that I have your complete attention", she giggled.

He didn't say a word. He got into the pool and made his way toward her. She swam over to meet him. She ran her hands over his chest and the feel of his muscles made her pussy even wetter. She reached down into the water and grabbed his cock.

"Now, what are we going to do about this problem?", she asked playfully.

She began to stroke his cock while he ran his hands over her body. He cupped her breasts in his hands and ran his thumbs over her hard nipples. Waves of excitement and pleasure flooded over her. She began to stroke his cock faster. She leaned up towards him and whispered in his ear;

"I want to feel this cock fucking my pussy. I want to feel you deep inside of me."

Slowly they waded over to the side of the pool. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his dick against her pussy. She reached down and rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. Slowly she slid him into to her pussy.

"I love the way your pussy feels.", he said.

She contracted her pussy around his cock as he began to pump her. She had one arm on the edge of the pool and one arm around him as she thrust back into him. The sound of the water splashing and their moans made her want to fuck him even harder.

"Give me that dick baby! I want all of it! I want to feel you fucking me! Fuck me harder!"


He thrust into her and watched as she moved her head back and began to moan loudly. The idea of someone coming along and catching them only excited him more. He could feel the water moving over his balls each time he pumped his dick into her. He loved the way it felt.

"Ohhhhh baby! Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck me like the bad slut I am!", she moaned.

She could feel her climax building. Waves of pleasure washed over her. Her body tingled from head to toe.

"Ohhhh...I'm gonna cum. Make me cum baby! Make me cum all over your dick!"

As she moaned he began to thrust into her faster. He leaned to her and moaned into her ear;

"You like that? You like me fucking you like a slut? You like being a bad girl you fucking cunt?"

"Oh yes baby. I'm such a fucking cunt! Fuck me like a whore! Make me your bitch!"

Finally she could not take it anymore. Her body began to quiver as she came.

"Ohhhh fuck! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me baby! Ooohhh...shit!"

He could feel her tight little pussy getting tighter as she came. He could feel his own orgasm building up. With each thrust of his dick into her pussy he was closer to shooting his load.

"I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

Oh baby, cum in my pussy! I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me!"

He pumped a couple more time and blew his wad deep into her hungry pussy.

"Ohhh fuck!, he moaned as he filled her pussy full of cum.

"Oh yes!', she screamed. "Give me that cum!"

She loved feeling his hot cum shooting into her pussy. She threw both arms around him as held him tightly as he came inside of her.

They embraced for a few seconds after he came; both trying to catch their breath. Slowly, she pulled back from him and smiled and said, "Nice night for a swim." She swam off while he stood there...very contented.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot story - phew!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have also entered your link on mine.

Love,
Kay x

6:58 AM  
Blogger woodinhand said...

Damn! I love hot skinny dipping. And fucking in a pool is so good, so many positions not possible outside of water.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this story, very sexy! I've had sex in a hot tub, and a jacuzzi tub and a lake, but never in a pool. So sexy to be out in public like that.
Keep them cumming I will be back!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Goddess Linda said...

That was sexy! It sounds a lot like something I wrote a very long time ago. Probably just coincidence. Whew... hot!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Incognito Housewife said...

Loved it! The photo turned me on even more as I can just imagine his tongue on my nipple. I posted a link to your site on my blog...and I'll definitely be back soon.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about Naughty Seductions.