Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sultry Summer Nights...Part 3

Their moans filled the hot, sticky night air. Their sweat mingled together and rolled down their bodies.

"I love your pussy!", he breathlessly moaned.

"It's your pussy baby. Fuck it for me!", she replied.

He loved feeling her warm, wet pussy tightening around his cock. It drove him wild when she would buck her hips even harder into him. She was laying on her back with her legs on his shoulders. He moved up and grabbed her ankles and started banging her pussy even harder. He was like a jackhammer and she loved it.

"Ohhhh shit. You feel so fucking good! I just want stay in your pussy all night!"

She reached around and grabbed his hips. She pulled him into her as hard as she could.

"Fuck me! Make me your little slut!"

Suddenly, he pulled out and rolled her over on her hands and knees. She knew what this meant. He was going to fuck her like a dog. This was one of her favorite positions. She could really feel him pounding her hard. She reached down between her legs and found her clit. She began to rub it.

"You like that baby? You like feeling my cock pound you?"

"Oh yeah...feels...so fucking great. You make my pussy so hot!"

As he kept thrusting she keeping playing with her clit. This always made her cum. Just the thought of him fucking her like this always came close to bringing her to the edge. Now, as he was pounding her pussy while she was playing with her clit she was about to go over that edge.

"Ohhh...fuck yeah! I'm about to cum! Make me cum...fuck me!"

Quickly her pulled out and went down on her juicy pussy. She could feel his tongue on her clit and two of his fingers fucking her pussy.

"Ooohhhh shit! I'm gonna cum. I want you to eat my cum. Oh fuck...fuck me. I'm cumming! Ooooohhhhh....fuuuck!"

He could feel her warm juices flowing over his fingers. He slid his tongue deep into her pussy. He wanted to taste her.
She buried her face into the pillow as he lapped up her cum. Her legs were getting weak and she was out of breath. But, she knew the best was still ahead.

She turned around and said, "I want you to cum in my pussy."

He laid back and she moved over to him. But, she couldn't resist sucking that hard cock one more time. She took him all into her mouth while playing with his balls. She could feel just how tight his balls were. It wouldn't be long before he blew his load. She got excited at the thought and began to suck him harder.

"Oh baby. I love the way you suck my dick. You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth."

She moved her mouth off his cock and replaced it with her hand. She began to jerk him off.

"I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy. Will you cum inside of me baby?"

"Ohhh yes."

She straddled him and slid his dick inside her pussy. She placed her hands on his chest and begin to move her hips.

"I love moving on you. I love watching you as I fuck you". she said.

He grabbed her hips and began to move her faster. This always turned her on even more because she knew he was needing to cum in a bad way.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum in my pussy. Give it to me!", she said.

Faster they fucked. Their sounds and scents made for an intoxicating environment that pushed them even closer to the edge.

"Ohh baby, I'm going to cum again", she exclaimed while grinding her clit even harder into his pubic bone.

"Oh yes baby...cum for me again! I want to cum with you!"

Their orgasms built up to the point where they could no longer hold them back. They needed that sweet release.

"Ohhhhh fuck! I'm cumming!" She yelled.

As she came for the third time that night, she could feel him shooting his hot load of cum deep into her pussy. She pressed down harder on him. She was greedy for his cum. She wanted all of it. She knew she was a cumslut. She loved it.

She collapsed next to him. Their panting was heavy as they tried to recover their breath. Time seem to stand still as they both basked in the warm after-glow of a hard earned orgasm.

She rolled over and looked at him. She kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip. She pulled back, looked at him and asked,

"So, are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great....now Im all hot and bothered. LOL
Very nice

3:02 PM  
Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

You're welcome. ;)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about Naughty Seductions.