Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fantasy

I'd love to watch my wife with another woman. There's just something about watching two women enjoy each other that just gets me hard. It would drive me wild watching my wife press her body against the soft body of another woman; hands & tongues exploring each other, tasting each other.

I often fantasize about sitting back and watching my wife laying back on our bed with another woman's tongue deep in her pussy. I'd love to watch my wife squirm and listen to her moan as the other woman's tongue greedily licks her clit. It would make me hot as hell to watch my wife run her hands through the other women's hair while pressing her harder against her dripping wet pussy.

I don't think I could handle just sitting back watching and stroking myself while this beautiful sight takes place. I'd have to join in. I'd kneel down by my wife's face and watch as my wife she starts sucking my dick. The sights and sounds of getting sucked off by my wife while she has another woman eating her pussy would be almost too much to bear.

I'd love to see my wife go down on the other woman too. She'd know just what to do and where to go to drive the other woman wild with sheer pleasure. While my wife is eating her pussy I'd move behind her and fuck her doggy-style. What a rush that would be! I could watch my wife's ass banging on my hard dick and balls while her face is buried deep in the warm, wet pussy of another woman.

I'd also love to lay back on the bed and have my wife straddle my face while the other woman fucks me. I'd love to taste my wife's (by now soaking wet) pussy while getting fucked hard and wild by the other woman. Mmmmmm...how hot that would be. I'd love to make my wife cum in my mouth while I shoot my load deep into the other woman's pussy. Every time I think of this fantasy I get so hard. I just can't stop myself from stroking my cock while thinking of my wife and I fucking another woman. Speaking of hard....

What's your fantasy?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My fantasy is pretty damn close to yours.
Thanks for the link.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

Great minds think alike huh?

3:52 PM  
Blogger dusio said...

You two are incredible lucky to have each other! I'm going to put a link to your site on my blog.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

Thanks Dusio! I'll add a link to you here too!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

Ummmm...the more the merrier Cum Slut!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Incognito Housewife said...

Mmmmm...my fantasy is to be there with you. If three women are too much for you, may I just watch and masturbate?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about Naughty Seductions.