Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sultry Summer Nights...Part 1

She moved slowly towards him; the humidity of the hot summer Southern night making her dress cling tightly to her body. She could tell by the hungry look in his eyes that he liked it. She moved slowly towards him, making him hunger more...wanting...needing. She was in control, there was no doubt about that. She'd make him wait. She make the desire build up in him to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. And then she's give him what he wanted. Only then, on her terms, would he find the sweet release that he so despartely craved.

She stood 3 feet away from him. Sweat covered her body as she began to move her hips. Side to side her hips moved; slowly, provocatively, incitingly. She ran her hands down her chest and asked,

"You want to fuck me don't you? You want to feel your cock inside my wet pussy?"

She could tell he was really into her now. She saw the nice bulge in the front of his pants. She liked it. She liked having the kind of power over men that makes them lose all sense of themselves...of everything. Truth be told, she really wanted to fuck him too.

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I want your cunt wrapped around my dick."

Oh...he would feel that, that's for sure. But, it would be on her time, not his. She was in control. Tonight, she was the huntress, and she was stalking her prey.

She walked up to him and grabbed his hand. She moved his hand slowly up her thigh. She could hear him breathing harder as his hand move under her dress. Slowly she moved his hand up higher. She was letting his anticipation build while she was savoring the moment...the feeling...the power.

He let out a moan when his finger reached her pussy (which was now dripping wet). She didn't tell him that she wasn't wearing panties tonight. He didn't waste any time. He slid a finger over her clit. Chills went down her spine as a wave of euphoria washed over her body. But, she grabbed his hand and leaned down to him and said,

"Before you get to play, you have to do what I want. And right now, I want you to bury your head between my thighs and eat my fucking pussy. I want to cum in your mouth."

He didn't argue. She sat down on the couch and watched as he made his ways to his knees. Slowly he lifted up her dress. Her pussy was nicely trimmed; just a little patch of hair.

"I love the way your pussy looks. Just looking at it makes me so fucking hard."

"I want to feel your tongue all over my pussy.", she said as she spread her legs wider.

She watched her as he moved his head between her legs. She felt his tongue begin to explore her pussy She grabbed his head and thrust herself towards him. His tongue found her clit. It felt so fucking good. She let out a slight moan as his tongue teased her clit and slowly slid down her lips. He moved his tongue over the outside of her lips. Slowly licking and tasting. His tongue moved inside her pussy. He loved the way she tasted.

"Fuck me with your tongue...ohhhhhh shit...I love feeling your tongue inside my pussy."

He slid a finger inside her pussy while me moved his tongue over her clit. She couldn't take it.

"Oh shit! Fuck me! Oh you feel so good! Eat that pussy baby!"

She pressed her pussy hard against his face. She felt herself quiver. As he lightly bit her clit and moved his finger in and out of her, she could feel it building up. He was always great at eating pussy. He always knew just want to do.

"Fuck! I can't take it anymore! I'm going to cum. Ohhhhh fuck yeah! Oh shit! Ohhhhh Fuuuckkk!"

She felt him press harder into her as she leaned her head back. She thrust her hips wildly into him...her body shaking beyond her control.

"Ohhhh....fuck! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Ohhhhh fuck me you motherfucker! Ohhhhhh shit!"

He felt a warm flush over his tongue. His dick was so hard now it felt like it would bust. He moved his tonuge deeper inside her pussy while she came all over his tongue. He lapped it all up. He loved it when she came on his tongue.

She reached down and grabbed his head. She pulled his head up to her. She saw his mouth wet and shinny with her juices. She bent down and kissed him. She move her tongue all over his and all over his mouth. She could taste herself on him. She loved it.

"Now...it's my turn."

Slowly slid to her knees while unzipping his pants. She pulled out his cock....

To be continued....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very hot story!
Seems as though you're just starting out....all the best of luck.
I look forward to checking back.

7:01 AM  
Blogger fred said...

Very nice story. I especially like the part where she insists on having him eat her pussy.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

More blogs about Naughty Seductions.